You're not the first person to come looking for an independent alternative to Atlassian Statuspage, so we've built a migration process to help make the transition as easy as possible.
How does it work
- We'll import your Branding, Components, Incidents and Subscribers.
- We do not make any changes to your Atlassian account.
- You can re-run the import as many times as you like.
- Only once you're happy do you need to make the DNS changes to point your traffic over to us.
You can also remove your imported data if you decide not to stay with us after your trial.
Step by step guide
Importing your data
1. Get yourself a Sorry™ account
If you don't have one already, start by signing up for our free 14-day trial, there's no commitment or credit card required.
Add your team members, connect to your favourite Email and SMS providers and you're ready to import.
2. Get your Atlassian API Key ready
From within your statuspage.io account, browse to the "Manage Account" section, and copy your Page ID and Personal API Key.
3. Follow the Sorry™ import wizard
In the settings menu of your Sorry™ account, you'll find an "Import Date > Atlassian Statuspage" option, follow the on-screen instructions, adding your API key when asked, and within a few minutes, we'll have finished importing your data.
Finalising your switch
4 Add your custom domain
Now you're ready to put your new status page live, you need to add your custom domain, and update your DNS records.
5. Party! 🎉
We're here to help
We appreciate that moving providers can give you sweaty palms, but we're here to answer any questions and help you in any way we can.